Wednesday, January 31, 2007

An online video news report on ... our movie!

♥ Crossposticaterated ♥

Click this link, and then scroll way down
the Playlist in the right column to
find the Brian Epstein video,
click it, and it should play...

Video News Report from Australia ~ The Fifth Beatle Movie
You will see an advert first.

NOTE ~~ If the link to that particular clip isn't available anymore, you can either use the term brian epstein in their search box, or maybe [ this link ] will work better ~ it should open in your default media player, and a short advert will play before the news feature starts.

I'm thinking it's gonna start getting busy real soon on our board, The Fifth Beatle Movie Forum.

All Eppy lovers and everyone who cares about seeing this movie get made are encouraged to sign up (free)
and join in! Our input gives the moviemakers some input for the film, and gives us the occasional larfs ta boot.


This will be our forum, Eppy lovers. Let's make it happen! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At February 06, 2007 10:27 AM, Blogger Sheila said...

Hi Christine! I came upon your blog today; I'll be checking back often! I'm a fellow Beatles fan. I think I remember you from BeatleLinks!!
Take care! Have a great day!

 
At February 06, 2007 12:27 PM, Blogger Aunti Christ-ine said...

Well, my usual daily "home blog" is on LiveJournal Turn Me On, Dead Mensch

but... maybe your interest is telling me that I should update this Blogger one a little more often!

Because the makers of the movie want me to let as many blog, forum and journal communities in on our project, I've been trying to touch base with places such as here (Blogger/Blogspot), MySpace (ugh), BeatleLinks, etc.

I'm so much more comfortable with LiveJournal, though. I'll try to link over any especially pertinent content here, if only for you. ♥

Cheers!
christine~

 
At February 08, 2007 10:52 AM, Blogger Sheila said...

Hey, thanks! So, you have a myspace too, eh? I just recently got one, but the main reason I got it is to keep any eye on what my son is doing! He got one (according to him, he was the ONLY kid in the world that didn't have one), but I told him I needed to see what/who he was talking to.
Since I got the myspace, I've met several other people there from Beatlelinks, and it's kind of fun once in a while!
Take care now!

 
At February 08, 2007 1:44 PM, Blogger Aunti Christ-ine said...

I don't know if I like to blog here very well, either. I tried to insert an image tag in this comment, and it won't accept. Dang.

And Oooh, I very, very seldom log onto MySpace. It hates me. As [ THIS POST ] explains.

And my kid isn't interested in boys, or myspace, or drinking, or drugs ... and her animé club friends have to twist her arm to get her to go anywhere ... but she does like to go to the library ... with me ... so I really don't have to worry about her. She's going to own a videogame company, hahaa. Well, actually, she has someone in Atlanta, who works at Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, interested in her becoming an intern there.

Actually, her behavior is almost exactly the way I was at her age, 17! Hahaa. I only have to worry if she gets verklempt over the wrong guy eventually. My ma had 6 kids and didn't have time to watch over me ~ but Stephy's an only child (and loves it), so she's my main concern. I don't want her ending up like I did.

 
At February 26, 2010 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home